Go-Karting are open-wheeled vehicles, that are driven around a circuit. They are easy to drive and have just two pedals one for the accelerator to move and the other to brake to slow down and stop.
Gokart management device uses GPS technology for counting the number of laps completed by the Kart and a radio frequency transmitter receiver for establishing a two way communication system with the Base.
The entire management can be done using a PC. Summary for Individual Karts can be generated i.e no of Laps taken, max speed average speed, timing for each lap etc. The Vehicle Summary can alos be transferred to an external out door display..
- Web based management system.
- Supports Remote Lap configuration.
- Auto cutoff on Lap completion.
- Individual Kart counter for number of laps completed.
- Common counter for total Laps taken.
- Remote Kart Speed Control along with shut off capability.
- Kart Speed and lap timing Transfer capability.
- Better accountability.
- Support for large outdoor display.